Wednesday, September 20, 2023

LINKEDIN NEWSLETTER DEBUTS

WELCOME ALL SUSCRIBERS I had written my maiden newsletter, and just as I was concluding I came across a quote by American Industrialist Harvey Firestone that “the growth and development of people is our highest calling of leadership”.          That quickly reminded me about the mantra of this newsletter which is “Intellectually endowed legal ideas, developments and innovations no professional would like to miss”.          Being the maiden edition I immediately changed to “Corporate Social Responsibility” (CSR): a global business phenomenon, that touches every aspect of human endeavours. More of that in the near future.        1. Suffice to say that content could Attract or Repel. It could also reflect or  address the mood of your audience. 2.  When a content doesn't fit, save it for future engagement or edition.  I'm humbled to announce that your decision to subscribe is not a blind one. Within the first 24 hours of the debut, 176 of you (counting) found it a worthy decision. I want to assure you that I don’t take it for granted.         You'd have ample opportunities to comment, criticize and recommend. Depending on how strong your views and testimonies are, some of you and your opinions may feature in subsequent editions of the legal ideas and contents.          Meanwhile if you have been ignoring or underrating social media, please stop and begin to engage it as critical business and professional catalyst. Towards the end of 2022 about 4. 5 billions people globally, already using social media fore prsonal and professional transactions.               Thanks for your time and attention.                Ikechukwu Odoemelam Esq                 #corporateleaders

No comments:

Post a Comment